|Added on Rightmove:||16 January 2019 (68 days ago)|
- Stunning and immaculate property
- Two spacious reception rooms
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Gas central heating (combi)
- Double glazing + alarm system
- Ample on street parking
- Front + rear gardens and storage
- Local amenities + transport links
- Council tax: Salford band B
Millbrooke are delighted to offer for let this unique, stylish and spacious Victorian mid terraced on the stunning Church Road. The house is offered on a part-furnished basis and boasts two large reception rooms and two double bedrooms. The property also benefits from upvc double glazing, gas central heating (combi boiler) and is fully alarmed. Comprising an entrance hall, lounge to the front elevation with gas fire, dining room / second reception room to the rear and a high gloss kitchen offered complete with fridge/freezer and washer. To the first floor are spacious master and second bedrooms and a newly fitted four piece bathroom suite with double shower cubical.
Externally, the property is garden fronted with ample on street parking and is not overlooked. To the rear elevation is long rear garden with patio area, lawn and decked rear level. Ideally located within walking distance of Walkden town centre offering all necessary amenities, superstore and gymnasium. Excellent transport links via car with the A580 and M60 ring road just minutes away. There are also fantastic bus routes and Walkden railway station is just 5 minutes walk from the house. Early internal viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 4.75m (15'7") x 3.35m (11'0")
Dining Room 3.99m (13'1") x 3.53m (11'7")
Kitchen 2.90m (9'6") x 2.46m (8'1")
Master Bedroom 4.52m (14'10") x 4.01m (13'2")
Second Bedroom 4.01m (13'2") x 2.92m (9'7")
Bathroom 2.84m (9'4") x 2.36m (7'9")
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69496981.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MIL1000580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millbrooke Lettings & Management, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.