|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2017 (301 days ago)|
- Stunning Grade II listed Victorian warehouse conversion
- Vast reception room with vaulted ceiling and beams
- Chic open-plan kitchen with ample dining space
- Two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en-suites
- Private terrace with far reaching views up to Canary Wharf
- Beautiful wood floors and striking décor throughout
- Abundance of character and original features
- Suspended fire orb and comfort cooling
LONG LET. Set within a Grade II listed Victorian warehouse on the banks of the River Thames, this spectacular two bedroom apartment offers a wealth of original features and contemporary interiors in a unique living space.
Metropolitan Wharf is in the heart of Wapping, with an array of pubs, bars and restaurants. Picturesque St Katharine Docks is close by as well as Canary Wharf and Docklands.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1041338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.