|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2017 (277 days ago)|
- Secure modern development with swimming pool and concierge
- Superb fourth floor studio apartment with private balcony
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Modern kitchen with fitted appliances
- Bathroom with white suite
- Studio room with space to dine and entertain
- Fitted storage throughout
- Excellent location close to the City and Canary Wharf
SHORT LET. Set in a modern development with concierge and a swimming pool, this superb studio flat is presented in exceptional condition throughout with contemporary interiors and a private balcony.
Fletcher Street is situated in picturesque Wapping, moments from charming St Katharine Docks. A wide range of restaurants, bars and shops are nearby, in addition to a Waitrose supermarket. Local transport includes Wapping, Tower Hill and Tower Gateway.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1043891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.