|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2017 (274 days ago)|
- Bright one bedroom flat close to the City and Canary Wharf
- Set on the 5th floor in a secure, modern development
- Reception room with space to dine
- Open-plan kitchen with fitted appliances
- Generous sized bedroom with space for storage
- Modern bathroom
- Close to picturesque St. Katharine's Dock and the Thames
LONG LET. Conveniently located for the City and Canary Wharf in a secure, modern development, this bright one bedroom flat offers open-plan living interiors with neutral décor throughout.
Situated in an enviable location close to Limehouse and Wapping with the Thames River, St Katharine's Dock and Limehouse Basin all within easy reach. A selection of shops, bars and restaurants can also be found at Canary Wharf.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1043780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.