|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2017 (301 days ago)|
- Well presented family home
- Viewing highly recommended
- EPC Rating C
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Low maintenance rear garden
**HALF PRICE ADMIN FEE**BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME** This immaculately presented three bedroom home is set within the much sought after Whiteley development. Accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, modern fitted kitchen, spacious living/dining room, two double bedrooms and a further single bedroom, family bathroom and a downstairs cloakroom. Outside has a low maintenance rear garden and two allocated parking spaces. Call now to avoid disappointment - A viewing comes highly recommended.
EPC Rating "C".
Rent excludes the tenancy deposit and any other fees or charges payable at completion. Further information will be made available upon request by the agent.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69501485.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2005180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Lettings, Fareham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.