|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (335 days ago)|
- Huge one bed flat of 832 sq ft or 77 sq m
- Available immediately
- Located just off Brick Lane
- Currently Part furnished
- No admin or reference fees to pay
- 1st Floor
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Modern development
- Double glazed throughout
ENORMOUS 1 BED JUST OFF BRICK LANE OF OVER 800 SQ FT AVAILABLE NOW!
This one double bedroom apartment is the size of a spacious 2 bed measuring a staggering 832 sq. ft (77 sq. metres) and is located just off the hustle and bustle of Brick Lane. The property boasts an enormous open-plan kitchen and reception, spacious bedroom and modern en suite bathroom and also (and very rare in London) has a guest WC/Utility Room with a separate Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer! Located on the 1st floor and currently part furnished this property is available to rent immediately. NOTE: No admin or reference fees apply on this property only an Inventory Charge of £144 (inc. VAT) payable on the tenancy.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100073000712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Base Property Specialists, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.