|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2017 (342 days ago)|
- Fully Furnished
- Lots of Storage
- Modern kitchen
- Wine fridge
Please quote reference 32430 when enquiring about this property
We are pleased to offer to the market this recently refurbished 2 large bedroom modern property situated overlooking the canal. It is conveniently located within walking distance of Canary Wharf and close to a number of DLR stations. The property comes fully furnished with a modern style.
The property comprises of:
- A bright and spacious lounge room (3.63m x 3.48m) with a small balcony
- A large fully fitted modern kitchen with wine fridge and high end appliances (3.81m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 1 large and spacious overlooking the canal. (3.66m x 3.20m) King Bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers
- Bedroom 2 large and spacious overlooking the canal.(3.53m x 3.23m) Double bed and chest of draws
- Bathroom spacious with a heated towel rack.
- 3 large storage cupboards one with a hanging rack and shelves, 2 with shelves.
Further benefits include high end appliances, a stylish decor and plenty of storage throughout.
EPC - C
Non smokers only. The only fees that apply are referencing fees.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0032430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.