|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 January 2018 (337 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom House
- 1,550 Sq. Ft. Internally
- Bay Fronted
- Opposite Central Park
- Private Landscaped Rear Garden
- Available 22nd February 2018
- Administration Fee: £200.00 Per Property
- Reference Fee's: £75.00 Per Person
- Council Tax: Band (D)
- Maximum Occupancy Applies
This gorgeous two-bedroom period house is located in a wonderful tree lined road; boasting a beautiful open-plan kitchen, dining area and lounge with a private rear garden.
This property has been meticulously cared for by the owners, who have returned many of the original period features, added a snug in the loft space, modernised the kitchen and landscaped the garden. This property is available on a part-furnished basis and is ideal for professionals & starter families.
Rancliffe Road is ideally located for all local amenities found on the High Street with the open spaces of Central Park opposite, whilst local interests include the popular Red Door Studios, along with an increasing number of new social spaces, cafe's and bars.
Upton Park & East Ham (District Line, Hammersmith & City line) is the nearest station for direct routes around the City of London, whilst Westfield Stratford, Beckton Triangle & Lakeside are all within a short commute.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69509678.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102945002208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Docklands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.