|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 January 2018 (208 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Penthouse Apartment
- Eleventh Floor
- 1,207 Sq. Ft. Internally
- Private Roof Terrace
- Moments Away from Canning Town (Jubilee) Station
- Available: Immediately
- Admin Fee: £200.00 Per Property
- Reference Fee: £75.00 Per Person
- Council Tax: Band (D)
- Maximum Occupancy Applies
This beautifully presented two bedroom duplex penthouse apartment boasts 1,207 sq. ft. of internal living space with a unique & spacious roof top terrace with views across Canary Wharf and the City.
Featuring floor to ceiling windows to the kitchen/diner leading onto the substantial roof terrace, separate lounge with stunning views, two spacious double bedrooms with side-aspect views, an en-suite bathroom with additional chic family bathroom and plenty of storage space.
Designed with a warehouse aesthetic, generous open plan living spaces and loft style features, City Island's apartments offer timeless quality with an urban edge.
Situated just moments away from Canning Town (Jubilee) Station & East India (DLR) Station, whilst the A13 & A2 arterial roads, connecting to the M25 are within close distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69509726.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102945002149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Docklands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.