|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2017 (277 days ago)|
- 24 hour concierge
- Exclusive residents only gym
- Wood flooring
- Spacious open plan living room with floor to ceiling windows
- Moments from the heart of Canary Wharf and the Jubilee tube station
- Great local amenities
- Fully integrated and stylish kitchen
- Immaculate bathroom
- Safe and quiet location
Madley are excited to offer the opportunity to rent in one of the most revered developments in Canary Wharf, The Landmark. Aptly named as it's iconic glass structured towers impress upon you a modern edge that compliments the high flying life style, where style meets luxury throughout the development, with its finger print entry system and decadent concierge lobby which is 24 hours through to its residents only gym.
The apartment it's self is laid out on a high floor with panoramic views, which are uninterrupted by the floor to ceiling glass windows which flood the apartment with natural light. The stylish and fully integrated kitchen is kitted out with high end appliances and offers a stream line finish which opens out onto the living area that has a hard wood floor and plenty of space to adequately fit sit-ting area and a dining area, both of which are furnished with bespoke furniture in keeping with the luxurious modern design of the apartment.
The Landmark is located in Heron Quay, just moments from the DLR and Canary Wharf tube sta-tion, whilst it has plenty of convenience stores right next to the development, Canary Wharf's un-derground shopping centre, along with all of its fine bars and restaurants are all within easy reach. And with the Jubilee line being so close, London Bridge, The South Bank, the West End and Mayfair are all just a few stops away, meaning you can submerse yourself in all that London has to offer and yet have a quiet and safe modern apartment to retreat back to at a moments notice. Viewings Come highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference c134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madley Property Services Ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.