|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 November 2017 (298 days ago)|
- One bedroom apartment
- Finished to high standard
- Excellent access to the city
- Private entrance to two terraces
- Bright and airy living space
- Moments away from the Royal London Hospital
This contemporary one bedroomed first floor flat set within this imposing period building, boasts many original features, high ceilings, original windows, a well-proportioned living space finished and presented to a high standard.
The property comprises a bright and airy reception room with open-plan, smart kitchen, sunny master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, sleek bathroom, two terraces with direct access from the living room.
Situated moments from the Royal London Hospital, the vibrant Brick Lane, Spitalfield Market and with an excellent access to the City, and 5 minutes walking distance to Whitechapel Tube and Aldgate East Stations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference UPG_000068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Unico Property Group, Bow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.