|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 October 2017 (329 days ago)|
- Direct views of Limehouse Cut canal
- One Bedroom / One Bathroom
- Private balcony
- Direct connections into Canary Wharf, Stratford & the City
- First Floor
- River ViewVideo entry-phone security
A luxurious, furnished one bedroom apartment for rent in the popular Lime Quay development, Bromley By Bow E14.
This first-floor apartment with river view is arranged over 532 square feet and comprises of an open plan living and dining area with modern fitted kitchen, balcony, a spacious double bedroom and a separate family bathroom. Featuring the highest quality fixtures and furnishings, the apartment is built to the highest specification and features under-floor heating.
Situated in the new Lime Quay development moments from Devons Road, Langdon Park and Bromley by Bow transport links this property is absolutely perfect for a professional couple.
As members of the London Rental Standard, ARLA, NAEA and TPO you can also be assured of a safe and regulated service.
All potential tenants should be advised that, as well as rent, an administration fee will apply when renting a property. Please ask us for more information about any fees that may apply.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NBC151278_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MyLondonHome, Docklands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.