2 bedroom flat to rentFlat 7, 2 Mackinnon Crescent, Kirkliston
|Added on Rightmove:||19 August 2017 (364 days ago)|
Make yourself at home in this contemporary 2 bedroom Mid Market flat located in Kirkliston, West Lothian.
The property benefits from fully fitted flooring throughout, and appliances such as Cooker, Fridge Freezer and Washer/Dryer. The Kitchen is fully fitted and the Sitting Room provides a generous amount of space. Each of the two bedrooms are spacious with built in wardrobes. The family bathroom has both a bath and a shower.
To find out more or to obtain an application form, please contact Ballantynes.
About Mid Market
Mid-Market Rent housing is designed to assist households that are unlikely to be successfully housed by the Council or a Housing Association/Co-operative due to the pressure on housing supply.
Mid-Market rent is a form of affordable housing, although rents are higher than what a tenant would normally expect to pay in social housing.
As a tenant you normally get a short assured tenancy, which is the same type of lease as most tenants get when they rent privately.
The Local Housing Authority's Housing Strategy clearly defines the important role Mid-Market Rent housing performs in addressing housing need throughout the city and this tenure forms an integral element of the council's affordable housing policy.
Preference in the allocation of either Mid-Market Rent housing will be given to:
* First time buyers
* Those living in private rented housing
* Those living with family, friends or relatives
* Those lacking security of tenure in their current home.
* Owners of properties where a change of circumstances (e.g. health or relationship breakdown) is forcing or requiring a move
* Those either currently occupying or holding positions on waiting lists in respect of Council or Housing Association property.
In general, applicants applying and being considered for Mid-Market Rent will be considered subject to meeting a combination of the following criteria:
* Applicants should have sufficient income enabling them to pay rent or occupancy charges without the need to apply for Housing Benefit
* Applicants should normally have a regular income.
* Applicants should normally be individuals or households with gross incomes not exceeding £37,000 per annum
* Applicants without regular income - but who have access to other funds will also be considered.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69518066.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL0043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ballantynes, Edinburgh.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.