|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2017 (274 days ago)|
- Two bedroom and one bathroom
- Multiple apartments available
- Modern portered development
- Close to the City and Angel
- Onsite gym
- Photos shown are illustrative
- EPC Rating = D
An absolutely lovely two bedroom apartment close to the City and Angel.
Clerkenwell is an area of central London in the London Borough of Islington. Once home to Oliver Cromwell and featuring in Charles Dickens' Oliver Twist the historic Clerkenwell is now home to some of the best restaurants in London including the Michelin starred Club Gascon.
The popular and trendy Smithfield Market is close by with a selection of well known restaurants and bars.
Angel Station is approximately 1.1 km walk and on the Bank Branch of the Northern Line. Moorgate, Bank/Monument and London Bridge are all within 4 stops, and Kings Cross, with its extensive links to the rest of London, is one stop away.
Old Street station is approximately 600 metres and is on the Bank branch of the Northern Line. Moorgate, Bank/Monument and London Bridge are all within three stops, and Kings Cross, with its extensive links to the rest of London, is two stop away.
A two double bedroom apartments situated in a modern development in the heart of Clerkenwell.
The property consist of a modern fitted kitchen finished to a high standard, a reception room, two double bedroom and a stylish bathrooms.
The building also benefits from an in-house gym and day time porter.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ISL170172_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.