|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2017 (275 days ago)|
- VERY SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LOUNGE - STORAGE CUPBOARD
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH OVEN HOB - SPACE FOR DINING TABLE
- GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM WITH TOILET & WASHBASIN
- 3 x DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH BATH & SEPARATE SHOWER CUBICLE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- BASEMENT WITH POWER AND ADDITIONAL PIECE OF STORAGE LAND
- SMALL PET CONSIDERED
Spacious 3 bed property located in the heart of Longridge with excellent schools & shops. AVAILABLE 20.11.2017
Very spacious open plan lounge - cloakroom with toilet & washbasin - storage cupboard.
Fitted Kitchen with Oven / Hob - space for dining table & chairs.
3 Double bedrooms.
Family Bathroom with toilet, washbasin, Bath & Separate shower cubicle.
Spacious garage which can fit 2 x cars.
Additional land to the rear of garage which is can be converted in to a garden or ideal for storage.
Basement with power ideal for storage.
Gas Central Heating
UPVC Double Glazing.
Small pet considered.
Referencing Fee: 95 GBP per person referenced.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 162882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lancashire Lettings, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.