|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2017 (365 days ago)|
### NO STUDENT FEES ###
Sidmouth Street, Reading, Central, Hospital, University
BRAND NEW RENOVATION, Spacious 6 Double Bed 3 Bath House, Ideal for Placement Students
* Brand new renovation - new furniture, new carpets, new kitchen
* Fully Furnished
* Large Fitted Kitchen Diner with appliances including 2 Gas Cookers, Fridge Freezers, Washing Machine
* 6 Large Double Bedrooms with desks and bedroom furniture
* Two Upstairs Shower Rooms
* 3rd Downstairs Shower Room
* Separate WC
* Gas Central Heating
* Double Glazing
* Rear Garden
* Walking Distance to Local Shops, Town, Hospital, University
* On Street Parking via Permit
* Ample Free Parking opposite after 8pm until 8am
* Good Transport Links - Bus Stop Just Around the Corner
* Available July
* Ideal for London Road Campus
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference S-2433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cintra Estates , Reading .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.