|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2017 (270 days ago)|
### NO STUDENT FEES ###
Whitley Street, Reading, South, Hospital, University
Spacious 8 Double Bed 4 Bath House, Driveway Parking for 5 Cars, Ideal for Uni / Town
* Fully Furnished
* Large Kitchen with all appliances including Fridge Freezer, Cooker, Dish Washer
* Large Utility Room with Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Fridge Feezer
* Communal Lounge
* 4 Bath / Shower Rooms (2 Bathrooms, Shower Room and Ensuite Bathroom)
* Further Separate WC
* 8 Spacious Double Bedrooms with desks and bedroom furniture
* Large Rear Garden
* Gas Central Heating
* Double Glazing
* Driveway Parking for Up to 5 Cars
* Further Permit Free Street Parking Nearby
* Walking Distance to University / Royal Berkshire Hospital / Town Centre
* Ideal Access to Town and University
* Available July
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference S-493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cintra Estates , Reading .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.