|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2017 (300 days ago)|
### NO STUDENT FEES ###
Blenheim Road, Reading, East, Hospital, University
Superior 2 Bath 6 Double Bedroom Student House, Garden, Walking Distance to University
* Fully Furnished
* Kitchen with appliances including 2 Fridge Freezers, Gas Cooker, Washing Machine
* Communal Lounge with Door to Garden
* 2 Shower Rooms
* 3rd Separate WC
* 6 Spacious Double Bedrooms with desks and bedroom furniture
* Large Low Maintenance Rear Garden
* Patio Front Garden with Space for Bins and Bikes
* Gas Central Heating
* Double Glazing
* Permit on Street Parking
* Walking Distance to University / Royal Berkshire Hospital / Town Centre
* Right Near the CO-OP on Erleigh Road
* Plenty of Nearby Shops
* Available July
* IDEAL FOR STUDENTS
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cintra Estates , Reading .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.