|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2017 (416 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Driveway and Single Garage
- Close to Local Amenities and Schools
- Kitchen Diner with Integrated Appliances
- Quiet Location
www.waltonandhipkiss.co.uk Full property details can be found at our award winning website.
Newly refurbished and immaculately presented three bedroom semi-detached property. Situated in the ever-popular Winds Point,with both driveway parking and single garage, early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Don't miss out on this beautifully presented three bedroom property situated in the popular village of Hagley. The property enters from the side of the property into a porch which leads into the hallway, the kitchen to the front has a range of wall and base units, gas cooker, plumbing for washing machine. The good sized lounge with electric fire, leading in to the bright and spacious conservatory, leading to a well presented enclosed garden. Stairs lead up to the first floor which comprises of: master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, second double bedroom, single bedroom/study, modern bathroom suite with bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and garage. EPC = C.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1266935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walton & Hipkiss, Hagley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.