|Added on Rightmove:||21 December 2017 (335 days ago)|
- Available from 4th January, 2018.
- Pretty and naturally bright maisonette
- Own entrance & private patio-garden
- 2 double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Separate eat-in kitchen-diner
- Separate sitting room
- Furnished, 'wifi' included
An attractive and deceptively spacious modern maisonette, fully double glazed, located in this sought-after quiet close in vibrant Dalston. Arranged over three floors and comprising briefly: charming private walled front garden, entrance hallway with downstairs storage area, stairs to the first floor with a modern open-plan kitchen and dining area (with integrated Baumatic dishwasher), bright living room, landing with built-in storage cupboards, stairs to the second floor with two naturally bright double bedrooms (both with built-in wardrobes), modern bathroom and separate WC. This lovely home has recently been redecorated and benefits from ample storage throughout, new radiators, relatively new gas combi-boiler and cavity-wall insulation.
This charming maisonette is full of natural light and enviably located close to Dalston Square with its buzzing piazza, with numerous restaurants, cafes, the public library, Holy Trinity Primary School (rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted), shops including a supermarket and health spa. Within moments of Dalston Curve community garden, the local independent Rio Cinema, Street Feast the gourmet outdoor food market, the artists' studios at the Chocolate Factory and fantastically placed for quick and easy access to the desirable green open space of London Fields, the Lido, Broadway market, Wilton Way and a short walk to several over-ground stations nearby: Dalston Junction/Kingsland, Haggerston, Hackney Central and London Fields, giving swift and easy access to London Liverpool Street, central London and beyond.
Available furnished (wifi access included), but all bills for gas, electricity and council tax are payable by the tenant/s. Available from 4th January, 2018.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69530402.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference perw948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PER Westray, Hackney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.