|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 December 2017 (244 days ago)|
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Walking distance to Notting Hill Gate (Central, District and Circle lines)
- Wood floors
- Moments from restaurants, shops and boutiques of Westbourne Grove
- Second floor
- Period building
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- High quality finish throughout
This stunning light and bright second floor 1 bedroom apartment has been lovingly renovated throughout to a high standard.
The double bedroom has fitted wardrobes giving ample storage and a modern bathroom benefits from a deep bath and rain shower head fitting. While the open plan kitchen and living space features wooden floorboards throughout and Castrad radiators to give a stylish finish. The external and communal areas of the building are also well maintained having been recently updated.
Ledbury Road is a popular location in the heart of Notting Hill. The property is conveniently located nearby to the extensive amenities, restaurants, shopping and bars of Portobello Road, All Saints Road and the fashionable Westbourne Grove as are the green spaces of Holland Park and Kensington Gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69533090.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Y59845_1S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas & Gordon, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.