|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2017 (298 days ago)|
### NO STUDENT FEES ###
Champlain Street, Reading, South, Green Park Village, M4
Brand New, Spacious, Upmarket 4 Double Bed, 2 Bath Semi, 2 Parking Spaces
* AVAILABLE August
* Fully Furnished
* Downstairs Cloakroom with WC
* Large Open Plan Kitchen / Lounge / Dining Room with Doors to Garden
* Rear Enclosed Garden with Lawn and Patio Area, Shed, Rear Access for Cycles etc
* Fitted Kitchen with all Appliances including Gas Cooker, Ovens, Fridge Freezer, Washing Machine, Dishwasher
* Large Under-stairs Storage Cupboard
* 4 Large Upstairs Double Bedrooms over 2 Floors
* Ensuite Shower Room to Master Bedroom
* 2nd Family Bath and Shower Room
* Gas Central Heating
* Double Glazing
* EPC Rating "A"
* 2 Parking Spaces
* Good Transport Links - Ideal for Green Park, M4, South Reading.
* 10 Minutes Drive to Town Centre / Frequent Bus Service
* Ideal for Placement Students, Sharers or Family
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cintra Estates , Reading .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.