|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 June 2019 (11 days ago)|
- 4 Bedroom, Terraced, House
- Furnished, Heat by Gas
- Oven & Hob built-in, Fridge/Freezer built in, Washing machine
- Garden to rear
- Parking designated
- Restrictions: HB Claimants, Pets, Smokers
- Close To Hospital & Station !
- 3 Storey Town House !
**June 2019 Discount Deal**
1st months rent reduced by 50% to £675.00, tenancy must commence by 30th June 2019.
Essex & Suffolk Lettings are pleased to offer this 4 bedroom terraced town house.
The property is situated close to Colchester General Hospital and the main line train station. Accommodation is split over 3 levels and comprises kitchen with oven/hob and fridge/freezer built in and a free standing washing machine, lounge, 4 bedrooms with ensuite from the master, garden to the rear and designated parking. Great location. The property is offered on a furnished basis.
Essex & Suffolk Lettings are open Monday to Friday 9:30 to 17:00, we will be pleased to arrange viewings outside these hours if necessary.
Call the Lettings Team on 01206 571111 or 01473 725656 for accompanied viewings.
Our famous fleet of CARS are available for accompanied VIEWINGS at short notice so call NOW To View - TEL: 01206 571111 or 01473 725656 - Don't Delay, View Today!
Essex & Suffolk Lettings... Where Expertise & Service Meet
Kitchen 9'8 (3.00m) x 6'1 (1.88m)
Lounge 16'8 (5.15m) x 10'5 (3.21m)
Bedroom 1 10'2 (3.12m) x 9'3 (2.84m)
Ensuite 3'9 (1.99m) x 6'9 (2.11m)
Bedroom 2 7'5 (2.32m) x 13'4 (4.11m)
Bedroom 3 7'1 (2.18m) x 9'6 (2.93m)
Bedroom 4 7'5 (2.30m) x 13'4 (4.12m)
Bathroom 7'1 (2.18m) x 5'6 (1.73m)
An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) can be provided on request.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 4946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Essex & Suffolk Lettings, Colchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.