|Added on Rightmove:||21 October 2017 (335 days ago)|
- BRAND NEW PROPERTY
- Luxury Bathroom
- Town Centre Location
- Easy access to London
- 5 minute walk to Broxbourne train station
- Stylish throughout
- Secure bike storage
- Underfloor heating
VIA Properties: are delighted to offer this Brand New unique spacious apartment providing the ultimate environment in a well-served location with easy access to London
An excellent opportunity to live in the brand new Deacons House in a unique town centre residential scheme for Broxbourne.
This stylish and contemporary studio features:
- Limed oak wood flooring
- Slim aluminium double glazed windows with improved u-value
- LED lighting
- Underfloor heating with independent zonal control which can be remotely controlled via your
- Chrome electric heated towel rails
- Energy efficient water cylinder
- TV and telephone in living room and bedroom
- Pre-wired for Virgin, Sky and BT
- Handle-less style wall units
- Quartz stone work tops
- Fully integrated washing machine and fridge/freezer
- Under cabinet LED lighting
- Integrated shelving to basins
- Porcelain marbled stone effect tiles on walls and floor
- Shower screen to bath
- Stylish angular wash hand basins
- Video entry system
- Secure bike storage
Let furnished or unfurnished….
The property is presented in immaculate condition throughout and is offered unfurnished
This central location is especially appealing for commuters. It is within easy walking distance of Broxbourne station offering services to Tottenham Hale underground station and London Liverpool Street is reached in less than half an hour.
Incoming tenants would be responsible for the following:
- Council tax
We regret that housing benefit applicants and pets are not accepted on this property.
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing
Visit us or email us at:
22 Tudor Hall, Conduit Lane, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8FN
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference DeaconsfieldHouseBroxVIAProperties. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by VIA Properties, Hoddesdon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.