|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (191 days ago)|
- Stunning riverside Grade II listed Victorian warehouse
- Located on the sixth floor, with lift and concierge
- Vast reception with suspended fire orb and comfort cooling
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with contemporary fixtures
- Two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suites
- Beautiful wood floors and striking décor throughout
- Abundance of character and original features
- Private roof terrace with views of the City and Canary Wharf
LONG LET. Set within a Grade II listed Victorian warehouse on the banks of the River Thames, this stunning two bedroom apartment offers a wealth of unique living space with original features and contemporary interiors.
Metropolitan Wharf is situated along the quiet, cobbled streets of Wapping close to local amenities, the picturesque St Katharine's Dock and is ideally located for swift access into the City and Canary Wharf.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69548192.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1044986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.