|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2017 (390 days ago)|
- · A fabulous terrace house refurbished to an excellent standard
- · Unfurnished
- · Living room
- · Two bedrooms both with en suite
- · Gas fired central heating/uPVC double glazing
- · Potential long term let/beautiful fitted kitchen including Quartz worktops
- · Will not accept Housing Benefit or Pets
- · Council tax band A / EPC - D
- · Deposit £750/ Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
- · Your income must be a minimum of £14 250 or Guarantor income £16 625
An absolutely lovely property modernised to an extremely high standard. Having a beautiful fitted kitchen/diner with Silestone Quartz worktops and integrated appliances including oven, hob, extractor and fridge, living room, conservatory, utility cloakroom, two bedrooms to the first floor both having en-suite, gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and pleasant gardens. Potential long term let. EPC - D.
Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
Council tax band A. (This information was obtained on the 20th October 2017 and is for guidance purposes only, all interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries).
Deposit payable £750
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30112748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.