|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2017 (274 days ago)|
### NO STUDENT FEES ###
Christchurch Road, Reading, South, University, Hospital
Renovated, Refurbished, Spacious 4 Double Bedroom Apartment, Next to University Entrance, Plenty of Nearby Parking
* Recently Refurbished, Redecorated and Recarpeted
* Fully Furnished - New Furniture Throughout
* Newly Fitted Kitchen / Diner with Appliances inc Gas Cooker, Fridge Freezer, Washing Machine
* 4 Spacious Double Bedrooms
* Bathroom with shower Over
* Separate WC
* Gas Central Heating
* Double Glazing
* Large Sunny Roof Terrace
* Buses outside every few Minutes to Town
* Parking Right Outside
* Further Permit Free Parking in Nearby Streets
* A Stones Throw from the University Entrance
* Many Shops Nearby
* Easy Access for Town and Hospital
* AVAILABLE JULY
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference S-200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cintra Estates , Reading .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.