|Added on Rightmove:||18 January 2019 (29 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 495293
Property Reference: 495293.
Available to Rent this month this ground floor two double bedroom flat located in the popular village of Borrowash.
Entering the property you come into the very large lounge area which has enough space for a living area along with space for a dining area. The room is decorated neutrally, along with neutral carpets. To the front is the PVC front door and double glazed PVC windows along with GCH radiator.
The first bedroom is located to the front of the property and comes decorated neutrally again with carpets, double glazed PVC windows and GCH radiator.
The family bathroom comes with a three piece bathroom suite, which includes bath with shower over fully tiled, WC and WHB. There is lino flooring and decorated neutrally.
The second bedroom is located at the rear of the property and again is a good sized double room which is decorated neutrally, comes with carpets, double glazed PVC windows and GCH radiator.
There is a storage area next to the kitchen ideal for storing a fridge freezer.
The cosy kitchen comes with cupboard units, wood effect work tops, stainless steal sink, electric oven and gas hob. There is access to the small court yard to the rear of the property.
Located in a quiet village of Borrowash this place is ideal for those looking for local amenities nearby. There are local shops just a few minutes walk away along with bus stops with a regular bus service. There is also off road parking for those with vehicles.
Strictly NO DSS. Working Professionals ONLY
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £495.00 per month (£114.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £495.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 31 January, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 495293
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 49529316012019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.