|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2017 (392 days ago)|
- Prestigious development with concierge facilities
- Third floor apartment with views over the river
- Open plan reception room with ample space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Well proportioned double bedroom with built in storage
- Stylish family bathroom
- Private balcony
- Close proximity to a wealth of amenities
LONG LET. Located on the prestigious City Island development, this stylish one bedroom apartment benefits from a bright and spacious interior with a private balcony.
The brand new City Island development benefits from a peaceful location moments away from Canning Town Station for excellent transport links into the City. For a wealth of amenities, Canary Wharf is also easily accessible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1044768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.