|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2017 (248 days ago)|
- Stunning studio flat
- Benefits a flow of contemporary fixtures and fittings
- Ample living and entertaining space throughout
- Enviably located within a secure modern development
- Studio room with well equipped kitchen area
- Shower room and private balcony
- Fantastic location for amenities and transport links
LONG LET. Enviably located within a secure modern residential development on Millwall Dock, this stunning studio flat benefits a flow of contemporary fixtures and fittings with ample living and entertaining space throughout.
Many conveniences surround Millwall Dock but for a more extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants Canada Square shopping centre and trendy West India Quay are also easily accessible. Transport links include DLR South-Quay (DLR).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1044936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.