|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2017 (397 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 298155
Property Reference: 298155.
SHORT LET. The rent includes all utility bills. This property is available to let from early January 2018 for 2 to 3 months and ideal for visitors from overseas, looking to be based in London for a few months.
A luxury 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on the fourth floor of the Avantgarde building, about 1 minute walk fron Shoreditch High Street station. The building is equipped with a gym, a residents lounge, residents’ garden, roof terrace as well as a stylish lobby with a 24 hour concierge. The apartment has a king bed, a double bed and a sofa bed in the living room for occasional use. Floor to ceiling windows, air conditioning / heating, washing machine with dryer, dishwasher, a fully equipped kitchen with an induction hob, oven, refrigerator/ freezer, wine fridge, television and wifi ensures a high level of comfort and convenience.
On the ground floor, there are five restaurants, a cocktail bar and a mini supermarket which is open from 07:00 to 23:00.
The location is within walking distance to many companies located in the City financial district, as well as the food and entertainment venues of Shoreditch, Spitalfields and Brick Lane.
Credit checks and security screening will be carried out before the commencement of a tenancy.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £3,900.00 per month (£900.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £5,000.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 15 November, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 3 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 298155
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69563927.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 29815519102017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.