|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (278 days ago)|
- Six Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Over 2000 SQFT of Accommodation
- Available from January 2018
- 0.4 Miles from Purley Oaks Train Station
- Off Road Parking for Two Cars
- Large South/ West Facing Rear Garden
- Superbly Presented Throughout
- Ideal Family Home or for Professional Sharers
- Quiet Residential Road
- EPC EER E
** Available from January 2018 ** A superbly presented six bedroom period semi detached house situated within this quiet residential road, conveniently located only 0.4 miles from Purley Oaks train station and 0.5 miles from Sanderstead train station.
Offered to the market as fully furnished, this beautiful home benefits from a large south westerly facing rear garden, off road parking for two cars, a down stairs WC, side access, and with flexible accommodation we feel this property would make an ideal family home, or a home for professional sharers.
The accommodation comprises 20' bay fronted master bedroom, two further double bedrooms, a single bedroom, bedroom five/ TV room, bedroom six/ study, a stylish family bathroom suite, a separate shower room, a bay fronted living room, a wide entrance hall, an open plan contemporary kitchen & dining room, and a private rear garden with large patio area and lawn.
Furthermore, this property sits within a short distance to a number of well regarded primary schools, a collection of local amenities, and moments from the open green spaces of Hailing Grove park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69575738.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8227315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Folklands, Croydon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.