|Added on Rightmove:||23 October 2017 (364 days ago)|
- Four Bedroom Town House
- Master Bedroom En-Suite
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen and Living Area
- Gas Central Heating
- Allocated Parking
- Harbour and Countryside Views
- Within Short Walk to Town/Doctors Surgery and Beaches
- No HB/Pets/Smokers/Sharers
- EPC B
FAC are pleased to present a superb four bedroom townhouse in the ever popular town of Fowey. The property consists of four double bedrooms with master bedroom en-suite. There is a downstairs cloakroom which leads to a spacious open plan kitchen and living area with patio doors to the enclosed garden. The kitchen has built-in appliances with granite work surfaces. The family bathroom has been finished to a high standard with stylish tiles and Amtico flooring. The property has gas central heating throughout. To the rear are enclosed gardens with two allocated parking spaces.
Situated to make the most of the views of the harbour and countryside in an elevated position at the top of the town, yet within a short walk to schools, doctors surgery, beaches and town centre.
Viewing highly recommended.
Applicant: £90 per adult (over 18 years old) for tenant referencing
Tenancy Administration Fee: £170
Rent: One month's rent in advance
Deposit: One month's rent plus £100 (to be paid once tenant referencing completed)
Notes: A cash handling charge of *£25.00 per transaction will be made if paying with cash.
Debit cards are subject to a *£5 fee.
* (not applicable at application stage, but thereafter cash and debit card are chargeable)
Credit cards are subject to a 2% handling fee.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69584042.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27339418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FAC, Par.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.