|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 November 2017 (250 days ago)|
- Four bedroom property
- Master with en-suite & dressing room
- Balcony in the second bedroom
- Huge down stairs living space
- Driveway with Garage
- Kitchen with integrated white goods
- Custom flooring & lighting
- Rear lawn garden
- Available 23.12.2017
Located in the John Everest development, this four bedroom family home is now offered to the lettings market by Carson & Co lettings.
With three double bedrooms, one with balcony & one boasting en-suite and a dressing room, and a fourth single bedroom, this sought after property also has a kitchen with fully integrated white goods, a large living room/conservatory leading to a good sized back garden and a garage. Available 23.12.2017
Further benefits include:
- Driveway parking
- Downstairs cloak room
- Rear lawn garden
- Three large double bedrooms
- Office / single bedroom
- Balcony from the master bedroom
- Modern family bathroom
- Custom polished stone flooring
This property has be designed to an exceptional standard and would offer perfect dwellings for those seeking charm blended with a modern touch, with its size and location this house would suit a professional couple or family looking to take advantage of its links to Basingstoke town centre and local shops and it also offers fantastic links to A33 to Reading and the M4 plus the M3.
Chineham is also close by which offers supermarkets/ shops/ pubs/restaurants and Chineham business park.
It is also close to local schools such as Marnel Junior School and Marnel Community Infant School.
Please contact Carson & Co to arrange a viewing and for more information on 01256 350124.
Sorry No Pets or DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000217871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carson & Co, Basingstoke.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.