|Added on Rightmove:||23 October 2017 (265 days ago)|
- Immaculately Presented Family Home To Rent
- Three Bedrooms
- Stunning Fitted Kitchen
- Spacious Living/Dining Area
- Popular Whiteley Location
- Attractive Landscaped Rear Garden
- Close Proximity to Whiteley Shopping Centre and Solent Business Park
- Long Term Let Available
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Early Viewing Essential
Walker and Waterer are pleased to offer this immaculately presented three bedroom family home to the rental market. On the first floor there is stunning fitted kitchen, spacious living/dining area and a downstairs cloakroom. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, built in storage to the master and a family bathroom. Outside to the front there are two allocated parking spaces and to the rear an attractive landscaped rear garden. Early Viewing Essential. With regret no housing benefit or pets.
Referencing / Administration fee - £420 (for first tenant) Referencing / Administration fee for each additional tenant - £100 Guarantor referencing fee - £100 Tenancy Renewal fee - £60 All fees stated are inclusive of VAT and are non-refundable
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69586577.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101619005597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker & Waterer Ltd, Park Gate - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.