|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 November 2017 (325 days ago)|
- Located in Betley overlooking woodland and pool
- Plenty of off-road parking
- Open plan lounge /kitchen
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Shower room
- Two large double bedrooms
- Private rear garden
APPLICATION FEES REDUCED. AVAILABLE NOW. A well tucked away property in the heart of beautiful Betley on a quiet cul-de-sac overlooking woodlands. This two bedroom first floor flat has all the space anyone would ever need, with an open plan lounge/kitchen with modern fitted units, integrated cooker, hob and washing machine, two large double bedrooms - master bedroom with built in wardrobes, shower room, private rear garden and plenty of parking on road. new carpets fitted to the majority of rooms. Sorry no pets.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102566000226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephenson Browne Ltd, Newcastle Under Lyme - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.