|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 November 2017 (359 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOM TERRACED HOME
- FULLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT TO A HIGH STANDARD
- 1 X DOUBLE 1X SINGLE BEDROOMS
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- NEW KITCHEN WITH WHITE GOODS PROVIDED
- GOOD STANDARD OF DECORATION & FLOORING
- PRIVATE GARDEN TO REAR, ALLOCATED PARKING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- AVAILABLE EARLY NOVEMBER
- STRICTLY PROFESSIONALS ONLY NO PETS, NO SMOKERS, NO STUDENTS
A TWO BEDROOM mid terrace house, REFURBISHED IN RECENT YEARS TO INCLUDE REFITTED KITCHEN, MODERN WHITE BATHROOM, and a GOOD STANDARD OF DECORATION AND FLOORING THROUGHOUT. This fabulous MUST VIEW PROPERTY is offered unfurnished with white goods supplied and additionally benefits from an enclosed garden and ALLOCATED PARKING. Available early November.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69592319.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WDAL_37MEADOW. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woods Estate Agents, Bradley Stoke.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.