|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 May 2018 (128 days ago)|
- uPVC SEALED UNIT DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- ENERGY EFFICIENT
- APPLICATION FEE £85 PER ADULT/GUARANTOR
- BOND IS EQUAL TO ONE MONTHS RENT
- HOUSING BENEFIT CONSIDERED
- PETS CONSIDERED WITH £150 PET BOND
Fully Furnished One Bedroom First Floor Flat ideally situated close to village centre amenities.
Accommodation Measurements quoted are approximate
Entrance Communal Entrance Vestibule, staircase to First Floor.
Lounge/Kitchen 15`6` x 8`7` (4.72m x 2.62m) fitted with a modern range of cream fronted base and wall units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer sink unit, integrated electric hob and oven with canopy extractor, Fridgemaster Fridge, wall mounted Ideal Logic combination boiler, Indesit washing machine, laminate flooring, oak effect side board, radiator and uPVC sealed unit double glazed window.
Bedroom 9`6` x 8`1` reducing to 7` (2.89m x 2.46m reducing to 2.13m) uPVC sealed unit double glazed window and radiator.
Shower Room 8`1` x 5`1` (2.46m x 1.65m) glazed shower cubicle, basin mounted in vanity unit, low flush w.c., lino flooring, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window and radiator.
Application fees are charged at £85 per applicant or guarantor. Bond is equal to one month`s rent unless stated otherwise. If pets are accepted an additional pet bond of £150 may be required. Monthly rent will need to be paid in advance.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10000262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Selwyn Hedgley, Lettings - Saltburn.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.