|Added on Rightmove:||23 October 2017 (271 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 280272
Property Reference: 280272.
The Pier Apartment @ Driftwood & Blue
Devonport’s 1st Private Rent-Only Development
The Pier is a 2-bedroom, eco-friendly luxury apartment. As a corner plot with double aspect windows, it’s flooded with natural light, morning & evening. With views over Devonport’s landmark Guildhall, tower and new digital hub district, it offers all mod cons, elegant finishing and no compromise on space or convenience.
On The Old Market Square, and only a short stroll from where the Rivers Tamar & Plym meet, Driftwood & Blue is a new property development offering rental-only affordable homes, ideal for young professionals and couples. It’s a striking block of 15 hi-spec 1- and 2-bedroom apartments in the heart of Devonport, with quick access to main transport routes in and out of the city.
PRIVATE FREE PARKING WITH EVERY APARTMENT
At a glance
● Hi-spec 2-bed apartment
● Corner apartments flooded with natural light
● Open-plan lounge, kitchen/dining room
● Extra-large square footage with clever storage
● Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
● Built-in wardrobe
● Fitted kitchen with all-branded appliances
● Wood flooring throughout the apartment
● Private outside space or balcony on all levels
● Modern living only 10 minutes from Royal William Yard
● Low running costs
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £795.00 per month (£183.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,200.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 23 October, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 280272
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69600170.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28027206092017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.