|Added on Rightmove:||20 March 2018 (150 days ago)|
- MODERN ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- CLOSE TO PORTSWOOD AND CITY CENTRE
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH BUILT-IN-WARDROBE
- ALLOCATED PARKING FOR ONE CAR
- DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- AVAILABLE NOW
Enfields are delighted to offer this recently built one bedroom apartment located in Kingsbury Road, Southampton. Ideally situated between Portswood and the City Centre, the property comprises lounge, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, modern shower room and a double bedroom with built-in-wardrobe. Further benefits include parking for one car and double glazing throughout. Available at now, an early viewing is essential to avoid missing out. Sorry, no pets or DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8222935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Enfields, Southampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.