|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 December 2017 (325 days ago)|
- Luxury seafront accommodation
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Tastefully decorated
- Off road parking
- Spectacular sea views
- Fantastic location
- Two large double bedrooms
- Two en-suite bathrooms
- Built in kitchen appliances
- Available to professionals
Grand scale accommodation, arranged over two floors currently offers two large bedrooms, two en-suite bathrooms (three bathrooms in total) a contemporary fitted kitchen with built in appliances such as: Dishwasher, fridge / freezer and washing machine. A balcony from the exquisite reception room with views to brag about and the added bonus of off road parking.
A once in a lifetime opportunity which offers exclusivity and escapism from the conveniences of the City, yet is so close to the vibrant waterfront City and ever popular amenities within
An internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the beauty and charm of this unique apartment.
All in all, this is one of the most exciting properties to come to the lettings market in a long time as its located in one of the most sought after areas in Southsea and ticks all the right boxes!
Please call Morris Dibben to arrange your viewing
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000469520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Portsmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.