|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (295 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOM UNFURNISHED SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW IN WARTON
- CLOSE TO BAE, SCHOOLS, SHOPS & GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS
- LARGE LOUNGE AND 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINER & FITTED SHOWEROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- DRIVEWAY FOR OFF ROAD PARKING
We are pleased to advertise this lovely two bedroom semi-detached bungalow available to rent in Warton. It is in a great location close to BAe Systems, shops, amenities, schools and with great transport links to Preston, Lytham and Blackpool. The property comprises a large lounge with large bay window and storage cupboards, a modern fitted kitchen/diner including oven/hob & fridge freezer, conservatory, modern 3 piece shower room & two double bedrooms. The property also boasts a long driveway, rear garden, gas central heating & double glazing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PRE-12NP12CA. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harbour Properties, Warton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.