|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (296 days ago)|
- 2 double bedrooms
- En-suite shower room
- Beautifully equipped bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen/breakfast room
- Large living room
- Gas central heating
- Sealed unit double glazing
- Delightful south facing garden
- Allocated parking
RIGHT IN THE TOWN CENTRE! BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED AND SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE, CONVENIENT FOR ALL THE TOWN CENTRE HAS TO OFFER.
The property is situated right in the centre of town, convenient for all the town has to offer with a corner shop and Waitrose very conveniently situated. The property is very well presented with a fully equipped kitchen, large living room, lovely en suite shower room and refitted main bathroom. It has sealed unit double glazing, gas fired central heating, a delightful private south-facing garden and the benefit of one allocated parking space plus visitor spaces. This really is a gem and ideal for enjoying one of the most beautiful market towns in the country.
Saffron Walden is a fine old market town with a good range of shopping, schooling and recreational facilities and is just two miles from Audley End mainline station (fast trains to Liverpool Street) and four miles from the M11 access point at Stump Cross.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69625979.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SFL140075_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kevin Henry, Saffron Walden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.