|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (361 days ago)|
- Two Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Kitchen with all appliances
- Master with closets & ensuite
- Second bedroom with closet
- Off road Parking
- Gas Central Heating - EPC C80
- 657 Square Feet
- 65Mb download available on Fibre
- NO PETS ALLOWED
Well presented two bedroom top floor apartment in a small block of apartments in Red Lodge. There is an entry phone system and one allocated parking space. The property benefits from the following accommodation:-
ENTRANCE HALL With entry phone system and doors to all rooms
LIVING ROOM 16' 5" x 11' 7" (5m x 3.53m) With French doors to kitchen and Juliet balcony
KITCHEN 11' 7" x 7' 1" (3.53m x 2.16m) With integrated oven, hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
MASTER BEDROOM 11' 4" x 8' 9" (3.45m x 2.67m) With fitted closets and en-suite shower room
ENSUITE With WC, basin and shower cubicle
BEDROOM TWO 10' 10" x 8' 5" (3.3m x 2.57m) With fitted closets
BATHROOM With WC, basin and bath tub
OUTSIDE There is one allocated parking space and communal areas which are not the responsibility of the tenant to maintain.
SMOKING AND PETS PROHIBITED
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101423000028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lodge Lettings, Red Lodge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.