|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 November 2017 (288 days ago)|
- Grade 1 listed Warehouse Conversion
- Large Open Plan Kitchen - Reception
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathroom
- Private terrace overlooking West India Quay and Wharf
- Available Immediately!
- Call Now to arrange your Viewing!
WAREHOUSE CONVERSION - This stunning two bedroom apartment located within one of Canary Wharf's most unique development Port East Apartments.
A beautiful and rare apartment located within this grade II listed conversion offers stunning brick work and wooden beam features throughout, and boasts a huge amount of character.
The open plan reception and kitchen offers a huge space for entertaining and dining with access onto a private balcony overlooking the West India Quay and Wharf.
Upstairs mezzanine level leads to a terrace Both bedrooms with skylights and offer en-suite with bath and separate shower.
Port East is located within close proximity of the many vibrant bars and restaurants of West India Quay as well as the shops of Cabot Place. Transport links can be found at both West India Quay and Canary Wharf DLR stations and Canary Wharf.
The property also benefits from Private Parking and 24 hour concierge, Video entry & Gym facilities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102061000662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawkes Property Group, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.