|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (268 days ago)|
- Ground floor:
- Entrance hall, downstairs wc and cloaks, lounge, fitted dining kitchen with patio doors opening onto rear garden.
- First floor:
- Two double bedrooms and family bathroom with 3 piece suite and shower over bath.
- Second floor:
- Double bedroom with ensutie shower room.
- Gas central heating system
- Double glazing
New to the market is this extremely well presented 3 bedroom town house located in a quiet residential area of Leyland. The property is ideally situated for all local amenities, major supermarkets, local transport links and has easy access to the motorway and rail networks.
This excellent property briefly comprises of
Entrance hall, downstairs wc and cloaks, lounge, fitted dining kitchen with patio doors opening onto rear garden.
Two double bedrooms and family bathroom with 3 piece suite and shower over bath.
Double bedroom with ensutie shower room.
Gas central heating system
Double glazing throughout
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1736. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northwood, Preston .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.