|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (300 days ago)|
- Four bedroom student house
- Three double bedrooms, one single bedroom
- Large kitchen and separate lounge
- Bathroom and shower room
- Great sized rear garden
- Perfect location for UWE Frenchay
- Great location for bus routes into City Centre
- 12 month contract
- Available 1st September 2018
- Agency fee: £125.00 per student
FOUR BEDROOM STUDENT HOUSE FOR 2018!
Spacious and clean four bedroom student house, benefiting from a close location to UWE Glenside and Frenchay, with easy access to Bristol City Centre. The property has three double bedrooms and one single, spacious living and large kitchen areas. This student property comes with white goods, garage storage and a great sized garden. The property is available on a 12 month contract starting September 2018.
Double Rooms: £350PCM
Single Room: £315PCM
The best student properties go quickly, so please call Attwoods on 0117 9582020 to arrange viewings or further information.
***STUDENT LANDLORDS - WE REQUIRE MORE STUDENT PROPERTIES***
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69629363.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ATT1STU010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Attwoods Estate & Letting Agents, Kingswood .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.