|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 December 2017 (246 days ago)|
- CASTLEVIEW SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- MODERN DEVELOPMENT
- COMPLETELY REDECORATED THROUGHOUT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- REAR ACCESS TO COMMUNAL GARDEN
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- AVAILABLE 16TH OF NOVEMBER 2017
Rarely available spacious ground floor apartment within the sought after Castleview School Catchment area. Features include entrance hall, superb lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en suite shower room, second double bedroom, family bathroom, gas radiator heating, rear access opening onto enclosed communal garden, allocated parking and will benefit from being completely redecorated throughout. The property comes unfurnished and available 16th of November 2017.
Property ref: 121_1779_4304445
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69629975.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4304445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Flatman Partnership, Langley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.