|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (293 days ago)|
- ONE BED APARTMENT
- AVALIABLE IMMEDIATELY
- MODERN BATHROOM AND KITCHEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- NEUTRALLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- EARLY VIEWINGS RECOMMENDED
- SECOND FLOOR FLAT
- SORRY NO PETS, SMOKERS OR HOUSING BENEFIT
The Property Cafe is delighted to offer TO LET this well presented second floor one bedroom apartment. The property is located in the heart of the Bexhill town centre and is within walking distance of the towns mainline railway station, seafront and local amenities. Benefits include; very spacious lounge, Modern fitted kitchen and Bathroom and a double bedroom. Further benefits include Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing throughout. The property is available Immediately and early viewings are highly recommended. Unfortunately Smokers, Pets OR Housing benefit will not be accepted. To view this property please call The Property Cafe today on 01424 224488 option 1.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69630959.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8439144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Bexhill on Sea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.