|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (299 days ago)|
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Recently Renovated
- Three Bathrooms
- Open Plan Living/Kitchen/Dining Area
- Bills Included
- Ideal for Students
- Available Academic Year 2018/19
- Close to Local Amenities
- Close to University Campuses
- Transport Links to City Centre
Address Properties are pleased to offer for rent this four bedroom property on Holt Road in the Kensington area, ideal for students. The property comprises four well proportioned double bedrooms (two of which have their own en-suite), living room, fully fitted kitchen, and communal bathroom. The property is fully furnished and includes gas central heating and double glazing.
This property is situated in an excellent location on Holt Road, close to a range amenities, as well as shops, pubs, cafes, supermarkets, leisure clubs, parks and gyms, all of which are located within Kensington or in the nearby Edge Lane district in what is a popular area for students. Good transport links to and from the city centre and university campuses are in abundance, while the campuses themselves are within walking distance. On street parking is also available. The property is available from July 2018.
Student Admin Fees = £100.00 Per Person.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69631355.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8248147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Address Properties, Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.